Reservations and Cancellation Policies
- Reservations will be confirmed with a 50% deposit. The remaining balance will be charged three days before your arrival.
- For a single night the full amount will be charged
- Deer Harbor Inn is located on a small, remote island and cancellations greatly affect our business.
- 21 day cancellation. Cancellations may be subject to a fee of 20% of the deposit.There may also be a 25.00 fee to change reservation dates once booked
- We accept American Express, Visa or MasterCard, Checks and Cash.
- The Deer Harbor Inn does not share your personal information with an outside source.
- For large groups that book the entire lodge, payment in full is due 2 weeks before arrival
- No refunds or cancellations will be made for promotional specials with in the 2 week period before arrival.
- The nightly rate is for two persons. A 20.00 per person per night fee for more than 2 persons will be added to the bill
- Well behaved pets are welcome in several of the Cottages and Vacation Houses.
- The Deer Harbor Inn reserves the right to add additional cleaning fees if the accommodations are left unusually messy with or without having a pet
- There is a $25/pet/night fee. If a pet is brought into the lodge the fee will be $100.00 per night.
Checking In and Out
- Check-In is any time after 4:00 pm (There will be a gift bag on the office table with your name on it and your key and island information). The office is in the building on the south west side of the property.
- Check-Out is promptly by 11AM
- As you Drive off the Ferry, turn left. After approximately 2.6 miles, take another left onto Deer Harbor Road (the first paved road past the Orcas Ferry Landing).
- The Deer Harbor Inn is an additional 5 miles on Deer Harbor Road.
- You will continue on straight past the West Sound stop sign until you see the sign for the Deer Harbor Inn sign on the left.
- Check in at the office on the right and enjoy your stay!
The Deer Harbor Inn